Choffin Application Information
Are you interested in learning a trade? Do you want to learn a skill that will pay off later in life? If you answered yes to either question, adult education might be right for you. Choffin CTC in Youngstown, Ohio, offers courses to expand your skills and find more job opportunities.
Choffin Adult Education Contact Information
Adult Ed Office: 330-744-8723
Financial Aid Coordinator: (330) 744-8703
LOCATION: 200 E. Wood St., Youngstown, OH 44503
INFORMATION: Online Request Form
Pre-Acceptance to Choffin CTC
- Submit the application along with a $30.00 application fee.
- Meet Admissions staff members to discuss the program, tour the school, and receive general financial aid information.
- Schedule a date for an entrance exam, pay any applicable fee, and pass the exam.
- Attend an interview, if applicable to the program.
- Complete a BCI/FBI background check.
Upon Acceptance to Choffin CTC
Submit the following documents:
- An unexpired, valid, government-issued photo identification, such as but not limited to a driver’s license, state-issued ID, or passport;
- An official high school transcript or high school equivalency diploma/certificate.
Complete the following tasks
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at studentaid.gov. Use school code 007473. Allow up to 48 hours for the application to be processed.
- Schedule an appointment with the Financial Aid office at (330)744-8703 to determine financial aid eligibility and establish a payment method.
- Attend the mandatory Program orientation.
- Submit signed Enrollment Agreement.
- Submit completed paperwork given at orientation.
- Begin required prerequisites (e.g., immunizations, drug screen, etc.)